Friday, January 1, 2010

Ubiquinol for CCF

Congestive heart failure is a deadly form of heart disease.

It means your heart can’t pump enough blood for your body’s needs. This leads to fluid congestion that can cause your vital organs like your lungs, brain and kidneys to shut down.

And that’s very bad news. In fact, 20% of people diagnosed with congestive heart failure (CHF) die within one year. Half die within five years.1 But what you probably don’t know is that there’s a simple nutrient that may provide a cure for congestive heart failure.

In fact, the latest research shows the new form of CoQ10 can reverse congestive heart failure all on its own.

In one landmark study, researchers gave an average of 580 mg of ubiquinol CoQ10 to seven congestive heart failure patients. All seven patients had a 94% chance of dying within 12 months.

The results were astonishing. Six out of seven patients lived. And get this: The one patient that died stopped taking the CoQ10 three months into the trial.2

Taking this simple, overlooked nutrient might make this deadly form of heart disease a thing of the past.

It’s unfortunate, but CoQ10 remains underused by most doctors. And the new form, which is 8 times stronger, is almost unknown. Despite volumes of overwhelmingly powerful research, it isn’t recommended as a routine treatment of CHF.

Instead, doctors often prescribe beta blockers, diuretics, vasodilators, ACE inhibitors, and even statins. Ironically, statins strip the body of CoQ10. That means the very drug doctors use to treat CHF is most likely contributing to the patient’s death.

You see, low CoQ10 levels have been shown to be an independent predictor of mortality in CHF patients. In other words, the lower your CoQ10 levels, the higher your risk of dying.

If you or a loved one has congestive heart failure, you’ll have to take much higher doses of ubiquinol CoQ10 – in the 450 mg to 900 mg range – to get the therapeutic benefits covered here.

Even if you don’t have this heart condition, CoQ10 is the best form of prevention. Take 50 mg of the ubiquinol form of CoQ10 daily. It’s the most absorbable form of CoQ10 on the market.

And there’s one more thing you should do to keep your heart strong. Use my PACE® program. I often prescribe PACE® to my patients with heart conditions. All it takes is minutes a day, three times a week to get your heart in tip-top shape.

1 comment:

  1. I had my first outbreak of Herpes virus nearly 4 years ago. Of all the horridness, the pain and itching were unbearable. I literally freaked out as my general physician said that it had no cure. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I fall sick, it would resurface. I had so many sores this year that I was desperate to try anything to get rid of them. Three months ago a friend suggested that I try Dr sikama remedy that's helping people get cured from HSV, COUGHING, HIV&AIDS, GENITAL HERPES, SNEEZING, HEPATITIS B, CANCER e.t.c. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. Moreover, I'm feeling great from within. I truly endorse this herbs product Dr sikama render to me. So if you are suffering from any deadly disease you can also contact this great man on his email: Drsikama@gmail.com call/WhatsApp:+2348130725051  

    ReplyDelete